Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Brad Gilbert on How to play the score in tennis

I just pulled out my May 2010 Tennis magazine out of hibernation and was intrigued by an article by Brad Gilbert, many of you probably had a chance to review it, if not it is a must read.  Brad is excellent at tactics and match strategies, such as in his book Winning Ugly or in SPORTSKOOL - Grand Slam Tennis with Brad Gilbert

Brad reviews every point possibility and what your strategy should be including the first point of the match.  What should you do at 30-0, 40-0, etc.  This articl really helped me on my perspective.  A good way to make this applicable is to make 3x5 study cards and review them prior to your match.

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see more interesting posts from you.. All the best..

    Comment Posted by Website Designing Company

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been teaching how to play depending on the score for years. Many people find it extremely useful. Some are overwhelmed by it and just want to hit the best shot they can, regardless of the score.

    hgh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tennis tips! I really look forward to most posts from you like this.

    Shakeology

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many useful tips had been shared from this blog.



    Shuffleboard Tables

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got a really nice post! good article , related to my search. I’m sure lots of people who search for something like this will look and appreciate this blog. keep it up.

    baseball hitting tee

    ReplyDelete

VIDEO TENNIS LESSONS